Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Biller Gets 10 Years


A Barbour County man who plead guilty to firing a gun at his girlfriend and instigating a four hour stand-off with police is sentenced.

Brian Biller will spend the next 10 years in prison.

Biller plead guilty to two felony counts of wanton endangerment and assaulting a police officer and brandishing a deadly weapon, which are both misdemeanors.

Judge Alan Moats dismissed the misdemeanor charges against Biller for time he's already served.

Last September, Biller was drunk and got into an argument with his girlfriend and fired a gun inside their car. When police got on scene he threatened to shoot himself and police. After the stand-off he attempted to ram a police cruiser.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP