Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Local miner tries to rob lounge


A local coal miner is behind bars for allegedly robbing the Hot Spot lounge in Westover with an air gun.

The robbery happened Thursday morning, after 23 year-old Eric Wade finished his shift. Wade allegedly armed himself with an air pistol, walked into the business, and demanded cash from the clerk. But the clerk pressed an alarm and when Wade tried to make his exit police were waiting for him at the door.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP