Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Man charged with Sexual Assault and Incest


Melvin Craig Mullins, 39, of Tioga, was charged with first-degree sexual assault and incest after three female juveniles told Nicholas County sheriff's deputies they had been repeatedly abused while in Mullins' care, according to a press release issued by the Nicholas County Sheriff's Department.

Additional charges may be filed. Mullins is in the Central Regional Jail in lieu of $900,000 bond.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP