Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First 2 in pagan biker club plead guilty

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Two men named in a federal racketeering indictment aimed at the Pagans Motorcycle Club have entered the first guilty pleas in the case.

Thirty-year-old Charleston resident Eric W. Lyttle pleaded guilty Tuesday to threatening a crime of violence in aid of racketeering in Charleston. Fifty-four-year-old Philadelphia resident William Hankins Sr. pleaded guilty to interstate travel in aid of racketeering.

Two other men named in the 44-count indictment were scheduled to plead guilty later in the day.

The indictment accuses Pagans members and associates from West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida of a host of crimes including murder conspiracy and kidnapping.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP