Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 24, 2009

WV football player arrested


For the second time this week, a W.V.U. football player is arrested.

Defensive Back Courtney Stuart has been arrested in Mon County on charges out of Arizona.

He's charged with burglary, trafficking stolen property, and being a fugitive from justice.

Stuart knew he was facing the charges when he transferred to W.V.U. from Phoenix College in 2008.

But, his attorney says the charges came as a shock because he had considered the incident closed.

Stuart's being held in the North Central Regional Jail on a $20,000 bond.

Defensive Lineman Scooter Berry was arrested last weekend on public intoxication and disorderly conduct charges.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP