Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Friday, October 30, 2009

Clarksburg Police Arrest Suspect in Robbery


Clarksburg Police are investigating two separate robberies from Wednesday night, and manage to catch one of the suspects.

Adam Bowers, 24, of Clarksburg is charged with robbery and burglary.

He allegedly broke into a woman's house on Clay Street and demanded money and pills.

He ended up punching the woman in the face several times before running out the door with cash and a pill bottle.

Police later found Bowers hiding behind a parked car. He's in the North Central Regional Jail.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP