Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 24, 2009

State Police Nab Two Fugitives for Writing Bad Checks



State police in Weston arrest a couple for allegedly writing bogus checks at the Jane Lew Fireman's Festival.

Shirley Larue, 45, and Mark Larue, 46, are charged with fraudulent schemes and conspiracy. They allegedly wrote nearly a dozen bad checks at the festival a few weeks ago.

Troopers found the couple in Clarksburg and also learned they were wanted in Oklahoma and Florida on similar charges.

They're being held at the North Central Regional Jail.

1 comments:

Unknown May 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Boy he has a history at drug offenses too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP