Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Man Arrested, Charged with Attempted Murder


HUNTINGTON, W.Va- The man accused of shooting at police officers early Saturday morning has been arrested.

West Virginia State Police say Adam Perry has been charged with 20 counts of wanton endangerment and 4 felony counts of attempting to murder a police officer.



Perry is in the Western Regional Jail.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP