Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Doss jailed on gun charge


Dana R. Doss, 51, of Chapmanville, was arrested in Logan County by WVSP troopers P.A. Jones and J.E. Williams for brandishing a weapon, domestic assault, domestic battery, possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication on Oct. 15.

According to reports, the officers responded to a call from Crawley Creek that said Doss was making verbal threats while holding a shotgun in the roadway.

Trooper Williams frisked Doss and reportedly found two Aprazolam pills in his right front pocket.

The police report said Doss had been in an argument with the victim at his residence and the victim fled to a neighbor’s home.

The officers recovered two shotgun shells from Doss' pocket and he reportedly advised the officers he had been drinking.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP