Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Monday, November 9, 2009

4 cars stolen and burned


MARTINSBURG, W.Va. -- Berkeley County police say they had their hands full chasing down reports of cars being stolen and burned over the course of a single day.

The sheriff's department says David Lee Gregory stole four vehicles Saturday morning and burned three. A fourth vehicle was stolen and one of its seats set on fire, but the blaze quickly went out.

The 20-year-old Martinsburg man is being held on a $130,000 cash bond at the Eastern Regional Jail, facing multiple felony charges. It could not be immediately determined if he has a lawyer.

Police didn't suggest a possible motive for the incidents.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP