Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pagan pleads guilty


CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- An Ohio man has pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in a racketeering case targeting the Pagans Motorcycle Club

Steve Harlan Stover of Proctorville, Ohio, admitted in federal court Thursday that he helped other Pagans members shut down an affiliated club for being disloyal.

The 50-year-old construction worker pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to commit and assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering.

Stover is one of 55 Pagans members and associates from West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida charged in the case.

He faces up to 20 years in prison. Sentencing is set for March 8.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP