Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stabbing leads to arrest


HUNTINGTON -- Huntington police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Huntington early Thursday morning.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Thursday at 419 Sixth St.

Police said a verbal argument between Robert Martin and Dale Howell lead to a physical fight. Howell recieved a minor stab wound.

Police arrested Martin, 40, charging him with malicious wounding and obstruction.

Howell was charged with obstruction and also had a warrant for domestic battery. Howell was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Martin is in the Western Regional jail.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP