Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Man arrested in shooting


MONTCALM -- One man is behind bars and another hospitalized after a shooting in Mercer County.
State Troopers arrested Damien Lusk, 30, of Montcalm after they said he shot another man during an argument.

It happened at around 8 p.m. Nov. 11 near the Prudich Medical Center in Montcalm.

Troopers said Lusk and Jerome Allen, 36, got into a fight and Allen was shot multiple times.

Allen was transported to Bluefield Regional Medical Center and is listed in stable condition.

Lusk was charged with malicious wounding and was taken to the Southern Regional Jail

1 comments:

damien1979 January 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

This is Damien , can you please remove my story from this website? My charges were dismissed in June 2010 for self defense and self defense of others. This blog has already costed me one job. Can you please remove this?? Thank you

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP