Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Woman gets time for drugs



A Canadian woman was sentenced to 15 months in prison for possessing cocaine with intent to distribute.

Tiffany Lyn Wilson, 23, of Ontario, pleaded guilty in August, admitting that she and her boyfriend, Gino Andrea Washington, traveled from Canada to West Virginia to sell crack and oxycodone pills, according to the release.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP