Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Morgan turns himself in


CLARKSBURG -- Joshua Chance Morgan, 25, of Salem is charged with first degree murder, nighttime burglary and conspiracy, for his connection with the Greenwood Hills murder of Clarence Leeson, according to Sgt. Jason Snider.
Morgan turned himself into the Clarksburg Police Department on Friday, Nov. 21 and is being held without bond in the North Central Regional Jail.

Christopher Robey, 26, and Megan Titus, 21, were arrested in San Diego as part of the murder investigation and will be brought back to W.Va. next week.

Police are still searching for the last suspect, Nicholas Robey.

The four allegedly broke into Leeson home and sturck him in the head with an unknown object, causing his death. Several guns and other items were stolen from the home.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP