Nominate West Virginia Lock Up in the Best New and Best Law Blogs

The 2009 Weblog Awards
Whoever happens to stop by this blog may wonder why I started it. Whenever I read news stories online I always like to put a face to the story. So I got to thinking maybe other people would as well. I always keep up on WV news and most stories don't have the mugshots with them so I hunt them up online and post them with the story. It's not that hard and I don't know why the state news sites don't do it

Thursday, November 5, 2009

McDowell County man faces drug charges


BLUEFIELD— Federal authorities unsealed an indictment today, charging a McDowell County man with distribution of cocaine base, also known as “crack.”

Torrence Ray, 38, of Northfork, was named in the three-count indictment alleging in count one that he aided and abetted a person known to the grand jury in distribution of crack in November of 2008, and that he distributed crack on two other occasions in January.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP